All country websites
- Europe / Africa
- Asia / Pacific
Visit following websites
Follow us on
All the different steps in dough production and processing would be inconceivable without conveyor and processing belts. Forbo Siegling offers the right belt for each step in the process to suit the type of dough. Examples include belts with fabric tension members for laminators, plastic modular belts for cooling towers, or elastic belts for separation systems.
A wide range of belt features such as good release characteristics, a high level of resistance to oil and grease, resistance to hydrolysis, or easy-clean capabilities ensure processing is reliable and guarantee superb product quality.
Forbo Siegling conveyor and processing belts for dough processing offer a number of application-driven options to convey products reliably:
- Due to the special design of Forbo Siegling’s Frayfree belts, virtually no fluff forms on the edges of the belt. A special type of fabric and weave as well
as an enhanced filament length, ensures that no problems are caused by the unsealed belt edges. The versatile product range is suitable for a wide variety of applications
and perfectly fulfils the stringent demands of the food industry.
Ref. No. 246 | Issue 04/13
PDF | EN | 192 KB
- Forbo Siegling’s Smartseal and Hotseal belts prevent oil, grease and water and hence bacteria from penetrating the carcass of the belt. At the same time they
prevent fluff from protruding at the edges. With high demands for hygienic conveyor belts made of synthetic materials and fabric tension members, our Smartseal and Hotseal
belts are some of the best options.
Ref. No. 247 | Issue 07/12
PDF | EN | 151 KB
- Belt scrapers
- Gentle and effective cleaning of belts with urethane scrapers. In contrast to rigid scrapers made of metal or hard plastic, Forbo Siegling scrapers are not
just gentle to the surface of the belt, but to the splice too. The wear resistant scrapers come in different colours and as metal-detectable (MD) types.
Article No.: 882156-2 | Issue 04/13
(PDF | EN | 272 KB) Article No.: 882155-2 | Issue 04/13
(PDF | EN | 269 KB) Article No.: 882228-2 | Issue 04/13
(PDF | EN | 269 KB) Article No.: 880137-2 | Issue 04/13
(PDF | EN | 259 KB)
- Laser printing
- Applying hygienic and permanent markings to conveyor belts taps into new ways of enhancing process efficiency. As a result, exact positioning is never a
problem – any shape or mark can be applied.
Ref. No. 123 | Issue 11/08
PDF | EN | 228 KB
- Ensuring safety in the workplace is the purpose of ATEX, the European directive for preventing ignition risks in explosive atmospheres. In the food
industry, flammable types of dust (e.g. grain, sugar, flour, etc.) are generated that could pose a potential hazard. If they mix with oxygen or deposit themselves on hot
surfaces, explosions could occur.
Industry news: ATEX in the food industry
PDF | EN | 471 KB
- We offer a range of sidewalls, developed for the requirements of the food industry, for inclined or steep conveying of confectionery, flour or sugar for
example. Their high level of resistance to oils and grease, as well as cleaning agents and disinfectants, guarantees safety all along the line.
Ref. No. 120 | Issue 08/12
PDF | EN | 197 KB
- Resistant to incisions
- A special design gives Forbo Siegling cutting belts an exceptionally high level of resistance to incisions while still providing excellent results when
cutting the products. Due to the superb durability, these HACCP belts are also a superior, economical product.
Ref. No. 300 | Issue 11/12
PDF | EN | 200 KB
- Elastic belts
- Homogeneous, elastic belting material made of urethane can be used on a number of applications such as spreaders or check-weighers. In addition to ideal tracking, Forbo Siegling’s elastic belts have excellent release characteristics, great troughing capabilities and dimensional stability.
- Release characteristics
- Release characteristics depend on the physical nature of the top face, the top-face pattern and the type of products conveyed (greasy or watery). Coating
materials with little surface tension have a natural anti-adhesive effect and are therefore a good choice for conveying sticky, sugary products. Special surface patterns
influence product release. For any kind of product Forbo Siegling can offer a conveyor belt with the most appropriate release characteristics.
Ref. No. 204 | Issue 04/11
PDF | EN | 230 KB